Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Around the Corner - MGuhlin.net : VLC Media Player Tutorials

Around the Corner - MGuhlin.net : VLC Media Player Tutorials 

"need to take a look at these"  -- HSM

 

Around the Corner - MGuhlin.net

http://mguhlin.net

Monday, June 09, 2008

VLC Media Player Tutorials

 

For a long time, I've wanted to compile my VLC Media Player tutorials--a series of steps on how to convert video/audio, etc--using this awesome, free open source tool that works on Mac, GNU/Linux and Windows. Clay Burell finally broke me down with the final straw via a tweet at 11:00 PM or so at night (past my bedtime).

So, for fun, I added some tutorials for using VLC Media Player to accomplish the following...only one of them has screenshots, but I'll add those as time allows.

  1. Convert FLV to MOV using VLC Media Player
  2. Save to MP4 from a DVD
  3. Save Audio to MP3/OGG from Video

As time allows, I'll add more tutorials to this page.

Around the Corner - MGuhlin.net : VLC Media Player Tutorials

No comments: